Coolangatta - Tweed Heads Community Events
- Tweed Market - takes place every Sunday at the Jack Evans Boat Harbour in Tweed Heads. There are over 200 stalls selling locally made products, fresh produce, and food.
- Coolangatta Markets - held on the second Sunday of every month at the Queen Elizabeth Park. It features many stalls selling homemade products and art, handcrafted items, and jewelry.
- SeaFire - an annual celebration of fireworks that occurs every June at Coolangatta Beach. It features a spectacular display of fireworks, live music, and food vendors.
- Gold Coast Food and Wine Festival - takes place every June along the Gold Coast. It features various food and wine vendors, cooking competitions, and entertainment.
- Border Art Prize - held annually at the Tweed Regional Gallery. It showcases an impressive display of local and national artworks that vary in mediums and styles.
- Cooly Rocks On - an annual event that celebrates the 50s and 60s culture, held each June. It features a classic car show, live music, dancing, and retro markets.
Events in Coolangatta - Tweed Heads and Customers searching for You